03/11/17 Week 2
In this week I was in late and groined my team to find out how thing were going and what has been done. I have found out that some things have stalled but we are getting back on track, this is not happening the survey is being hand out and information has been gathered I have helped the team leader start to create a budget for the event, also props have begun being researched and will be added to the budget.
The pan for next week if the budget to be finalised and to make sure that all information is complete and handed to the lectures for conformation and also check for email response from Allen Binny
The pan for next week if the budget to be finalised and to make sure that all information is complete and handed to the lectures for conformation and also check for email response from Allen Binny
Comments
Post a Comment