27/10/17 Week 1
The plan for this day is for me to placed in a team and find out what role I have to do within the team. The team that I have been placed with is the consultants team and I have been allocated to be the photo booth consultants.
When I meet the team I found that they were not so motivated so because of this they were not that productive since them I have been able to help get them motivated and think about how they are going to do things witch helped them figure out roles and start to create a plan.
The plan for next week is for a survey to be created and the handed out to gain information on how much people would pay for a photos and to start looking at props that they want for the event and send email to Allen Binny about getting access to photography equipment.
When I meet the team I found that they were not so motivated so because of this they were not that productive since them I have been able to help get them motivated and think about how they are going to do things witch helped them figure out roles and start to create a plan.
The plan for next week is for a survey to be created and the handed out to gain information on how much people would pay for a photos and to start looking at props that they want for the event and send email to Allen Binny about getting access to photography equipment.
Good introductory blog Michael - some background to the project would have been useful here to an outside examiner reading your evidence.
ReplyDelete